Tuesday, May 8, 2012

a teething baby's breakfast

Dane is eating less and less pureed baby food and wanting more and more "people food". :) He loves putting those two little teeth in action. With tooth #3 trying to break through, he enjoyed munching on his first whole strawberry. 





I earned another nomination in the Mom of the Year category with this teeth. I wish I didn't spend the whole first day he's teething wondering why in the WORLD he's so cranky. Just like the last time, it was late that afternoon before I noticed a little white line on his upper gums. Duh! That's why he's been a pill all day. Poor thing. 

The few days are the hardest. This time he seemed to get relief from munching on frozen washcloths and teething rings and cold fruit. I try to only give Tylenol if nothing else is working. We save it for right before bed so he can get good rest. The corner has finally come through the skin and he's feeling much better. 


I saw this on pinterest the other day and laughed out loud. Truer words have never been spoken. 

No comments: