Wednesday, May 9, 2012

shutterbug

My parents got me a Canon Rebel for my birthday in March and I LOVE it. It helps having THE world's most photogenic baby living in your home too. :) 

I never got a baby book for Dane... and I'm about six years behind on my scrapbooking, so I post most of these pictures and stories to remember for him. So, privilege reader, indulge me while I brag on my boy. 

"Ooo, mama, that flash is bright!"
 That's better. :)
 Dane's new favorite way to play is standing up, leaning on something. He loves the coffee table... and anything you may have forgotten to put out of arm's reach. :)


 He wants to come to you but is still a little hesitant.

 Aaaand with that, this photoshoot is finished. Daddy turned on the Cards came and someone got distracted. :)


No comments: