Monday, May 30, 2011

picture perfect

While on vacation I came across tons of great family pictures on my mother-in-law's iPad. There seems to always be a camera out at family gatherings, but I guess we all get busy and the pictures get buried in the mausoleum that is the Picture Folder on our computers. I keep saying I'm going to print these off and update the frames around the house. But in case I don't, here are some shots of the Gooden Family.
my mother-in-law, Dana, me and Elphie enjoying an unseasonably warm fall day in my in-laws beautiful back yard.

she loves to pose for the camera

My son is going to be so handsome. Just look at the men in his daddy's family! :)

Celebrating Tevie's 25th Birthday (Aug2010)

there is no end to the torture for our sweet girl. (Christmas 2010)

A candid shot I will treasure FOREVER! Our faces just moments after sharing the news that Baby G was on the way! (Christmas 2010)

my father-in-law, Tim, with his baby Guru


No comments: