Friday, May 27, 2011

maternity photos

Over a year ago, I had the privilege of joining a small women's bible study in the home of a precious friend. In her infinite wisdom, she had three friends she thought would enjoy each others' company and build each other up as they studied the Word. She couldn't have picked a more perfect foursome. I love these three ladies with my whole heart and they have been divinely placed in my life for such a time as this. :) I am grateful to for hours of conversation curled up on Emily's couch, watching with anticipation as our dear friend Wanda Beth (aka: Beth Moore) steps on our toes and tells us what we need to hear... and sometimes we don't want to hear it! 

One of these precious ladies is recognized as Kentucky's best and brightest photographer. Okay, I'm pretty sure that some magazine said that about her, but even if it didn't, it's true! Our Southern California roots bring us together and we can laugh together about the ridiculousness we sometimes find ourselves in living in Southcentral Kentucky. I am privileged and honored that she did my maternity photos. It was a wonderful evening and she made it truly memorable for us- deer ticks and all! :) Check out her work at: 
http://www.aesthetiicablog.com/allysa-tevie-baby-g/

Thank you for capturing this special event in our lives, Alicia. I'm so thankful that because of our friendship I'll never "cry and walk" alone.  

No comments: