Monday, July 2, 2012

Uncle Chase

Dane's uncle Chase, my baby brother, came and spent some time with us last week. It doesn't seem like all that long ago that he was the toddler I was chasing around... so I thought it was fitting payback to sit back and watch him run around after my toddler for a couple days. ;)



Did I mention we were keeping mom and dad's dogs-- which means there were FOUR dogs in my house! So, please excuse all of the puppy prints on the floor in the above photos. It was too hard to keep up with them!

Chase will be 16 next month. How on earth did that happen?! He found his first car while he was here. It was love at first sight. :)


so excited!

giving his best Anthony Davis "Brow Down". ;)
We love you, Chaser Racer and can't wait to celebrate your birthday next month!

No comments: