Thursday, September 6, 2012

blessings

My sweet angel is napping-- and for now the second day in a row he is napping well! He's eating us out of house and home and taking some serious naps so I'm calling it a growth spurt and trying to enjoy every minute. :)

This morning as I watched his sweet chubby fingers dig blueberries out of a bowl and devour them, I was overwhelmed at how freakin' awesome my kid is. He is so smart, so beautiful and so precious. He loves to be loved and give love. He loves to learn. He loves to read. He loves to play and is somehow, innately it seems, becoming a boy.

What a blessing to be his mom. What a burden, though, to teach this perfect little being the ways of the Lord. To be a godly wife to his father. To be the embodiment of Christ's love to others and an example for him. 

No comments: