Thursday, February 9, 2012

best.job.ever.

Sometimes I laugh at the fact that just over six months ago I was wining and dining generous donors at fancy lunches...okay, maybe not "wining" since it was a church-affiliated college, but nonetheless, most day it was pretty glamorous and lots of fun. I laugh because now I try to make it through lunch without wearing puréed peas and make every effort to coax my often-unwilling lunch buddy to eat his food... The best part is it's the most fulfilling thing I've ever done in my life. 

Dane is such a precious baby and he lights up every room he enters. Especially lately since he's learned to flirt. Oy! Ladies, watch out. Those giant blue eyes and sweet dimples will be inescapable when he's grown!
giving momma a silly grin... would you look at that crazy hair!
"I can turn my own pages, momma"
biggest little fan in Big Blue Nation. C-A-T-S! Cats, cats, cats!
I love every ounce of his chubby 16lb body- especially those biteable cheeks!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Seriously, your boy is ADORABLE! He's got such an expressive little face. My all-time favorite (so far, at least!) is the one of him screaming in his high chair. It made me think about capturing those moments with Campbell, so I can prove to her later that she wasn't always smiley! :)